TAKE THE GUESSWORK OUT OF YOUR FITNESS ROUTINE.
Let a trainer help develop a program that’s right for you.
Our Certified Personal Trainers can assess your current fitness level, help you establish goals and create a program to help you reach those goals. Plus, your trainer keeps you motivated along the way while keeping track of your progress.
Personal trainers are skilled in working with all fitness levels and specialize in a variety of areas including weight loss/gain, pre-natal/postpartum training, sports-specific training development, disease management, post-physical therapy/orthopedic dysfunction and much more.
What Can a Personal Trainer Do for YOU?
Are you sure you’re getting the most out of your workouts? Here are a few of the things we do as Fitness Professionals to fix common workout mistakes:
- Train all the muscles and not just the “beach” muscles to keep you balanced and less prone to injury.
- Incorporate resistance training into a weight loss program to help increase your metabolism and define muscles.
- Create different workouts to keep your muscles guessing and your physical composition always improving.
- Make sure exercises are right for your body to keep workouts safe and decrease the chance of joint problems.
- Teach athletes how to train their whole bodies, not just isolated muscles, for optimal game performance.
Designed for maximum efficiency and results, working one-on-one with a Personal Trainer gives you the individualized attention you need to meet your fitness goals.
Group Training is the wave of the future for training. This style of training provides you with the accountability of a group and the expertise of a trainer. Friendly competition and a social environment make this a fun and affordable way to get in shape. Groups can be created with 2-6 participants.
Call our General Manager, Nathan Adams, at 248-267-5656 to learn more about Personal Training and to get started on meeting your fitness goals.